Hey there! Crafting and prepping for the holidays is in full swing here! I’ve got this super fun and easy recipe to make your own lotion bars for yourself or some lucky family and friends! These only require a few ingredients and about 30 minutes of time (longer to fully set).
What you’ll need:
- 2 oz Coconut oil (Like this one here)
- 2 oz Beeswax (Like this)
- 2 oz Shea Butter (Like this)
- 1 Tbsp Argan Oil – optional but I highly recommend for your beauty regimen- (like this)
- 30 drops Frankincense Essential Oil (from here)
- Silicon Mold (like this) This is optional but a great way to dress it up for gift giving!
- Raw local honey, or (this) if you don’t have any available but I HIGHLY suggest checking out your local farmer’s market and supporting them if it’s available to you!
- Kitchen scale – looks like mine is out of stock but there’s this one that’s similar and a great price!
I’ve created a short video to show and tell you exactly what you’ll need to do to make these!
I hope you all enjoy!!
Disclaimer: There may be affiliate links contained in this post. If you purchase through these links I receive a small percentage. Please know that even if I include affiliate links, I still love these products, and would not recommend them unless I truly thought you would like them too!